The festival of lights is right upon us. The fresh breeze is abuzz with fervor, excitement and anticipation as we are all set to mark the biggest Indian celebration. The new clothes have been purchased, the sweets for the day have been decided and the re-fresh list of firecrackers has been decided after long arguments! Now all that’s left is to look your resplendent best on the day.
Unarguably, the enthusiasm for festivities multiplies when it comes to wearing new attires, make up and adorning intricate jewellery. Though this fad is prevalent for every festival, but Diwali is one such festival when people are most excited in purchasing new clothes and jewellery. Moreover, Dhanteras that falls two days before Diwali i.e. today- Tuesday, 17th October, 2017 is considered the auspicious day to purchase gold, especially jewellery as it is considered a good omen. For this reason, many women try to buy new jewellery on Dhanteras to flaunt on Diwali which will fall on Thursday, 19th October, 2017.
So, here’s a selection of jewellery to match, in fact complement, all the kinds of dresses you wish to wear on Diwali.
- The Necklace of Panache: Flaunt the true diva in you with the contemporary touch of class in this intricately crafted ruby necklace designed at Rabhyaa Jewels.
- The subtlety of enameling: Donning a designer lehanga or a simple classy saree, this brilliant pendant necklace is just the right piece of jewel to complement your dress.
- Dazzling halo ring: This Precious diamond studded ring slots beautifully into any celebration and adds beautiful grace to any dress you wear.
- Hanging delights: Any attire is incomplete without the bling of earrings that draw admiring compliments. These dainty earrings will glow with the sheen of studded gemstones with your Diwali attire.
- The bling of bangles: Bangles or cuffs are the final yet most important addition to your festival look. These dazzling ornaments are the most head turning aspect of your Diwali attire. So, take a lead and adorn yourself with these mesmeric jewels to shine through Diwali celebrations.
Address : C-24/A Bhagat Singh Marg Tilak Nagar, Jaipur – 302004
Phone No.: 0141-4024922, Fax: 0141-4024092
Contact Persons :
Mr. Sunil Kapur :- +91-9829010736
Mr. Neeraj Gupta :- +91-9829019454
Mr. Vishnu Goyal :- +91-9828063568