While it is very easy to go with the flow of the latest trend or the season’s “It jewel pieces”, style frankly isn’t something that you can buy over the counter. Sure, celebs and royals have their share of exclusive jewels, but the reason why some jewellery trends have become icons and inspirations is because of how they are being put together with the whole look. After all, it’s about how you style it — and styling, pretty ladies, is free.
Big in size, bold necklaces have been very much in demand this year, but lately, at Rabhyaa, we came across the demand for pairing two or more necklaces together to create a statement on its own. A single bold statement necklace is something which can be seen worn by majority of women at the party. If you wish to set the bar high and look uniquely beautiful and dazzling at the evening, then go for pairing up two or more necklaces in layers.
Know how to ace the art of layering necklaces for classier and bolder look –
- Try the graduated girlie effect with delicate short length necklaces teamed with a little chunkier, longer necklaces.
- Pair your larger-than-life necklaces with dainty chains, and enjoy a new gorgeous feel on the neckline.
- Give your slender neckline a collar effect by layering delicate diamond necklaces that rest right on top of each other.
- Gold may be in vogue, but silver can give more unique feel to your entire look. Count on some vintage silver necklaces.
- Diamond polki necklaces with attached strings add an instant royal feel to an outfit. Go for minimalistic earrings with these layered necklaces and spread your charm wherever you go 🙂
For the exquisite and designer jewellery designs visit : https://www.facebook.com/rabhyaajewels/?fref=ts