The power of gemstones is well- accepted worldwide. Be it an Indian/foreigner celebrity, Politician, cricketer or a common man- everyone has recognized the immense power of gemstones and used them to change their destiny.
Every month is associated with different gemstones. Ruby is the birthstone for July. The fiery and captivating Ruby is a stone of nobility, considered the most magnificent of all gems, the stone of kings and the queen of stones. Ancients believed it surpassed all other precious stones in virtue, and its value exceeded even that of the Diamond.
It will be interesting to know the benefits of a gemstone that has been revered in many cultures throughout history. So let’s explore –
1. The intensity and heat of ruby is said to revitalize the system of an individual who is prone to depression, and also to improve blood circulation.
2. In earlier times, it was worn by kings and royalty as a mark of authority and luxury . In today’s context, a person with a favorable Sun in natal chart if wears a natural ruby can achieve kingly status and luxuries.
3. One of the notable benefits of the ruby gemstone is its power to dissolve confusion and give alert, sharp and focused eye.
4. It is a gemstone for success in competitive exams, for practitioners of medicine, agriculturists, politicians and government personnel.
5. Wearing a natural ruby also helps in overcoming timidity. For individuals who find it hard to make themselves heard, it is an amazing gemstone for it gives support to the “self”.